Digging, weeding and planting in the veggie patch. Today we harvested silverbeet, spring onions and beetroot.
Look what else is in my creative space. I finally ordered my long coveted and long awaited Harmony interchangeable needles.
Beautiful aren't they? I can't wait to cast something on.
I also ordered 2 skeins of Malabrigo yarn. It is a lovely soft grey, at the moment I am planning a hat or pair of fingerless mittens for me.
I just have to mention that I ordered this from Tangled Yarns at lunchtime yesterday (Wednesday) and the parcel was in my hands by 10 this morning (Thursday).
There's plenty more beauty and creativity over here at Kootoyoo
Is anyone interested in purchasing a print of one of my 365 photos? If you would like one please email me, I will be setting up some sort of shop soon but for the moment will sell off the blog.
Enjoy your Harmony needles. I'm selling mine. I absolutely don't like mine. The circs have (more than once) came undone in the middle of a project even though I locked them. I use Addi and Hiya Hiya. Yes, it means I have more needles to go through but...none of the frustration.
ReplyDeleteThat is so disappointing and annoying for you. I still have my Addis, I do love them.
ReplyDeleteI hope I don't have a similar experience I have been waiting for these for so long.
I got my Harmony interchangeable set for Mother's day this year. Make sure all the wood and metal sections are smooth or they will be snagging your work and try to screw on every needle. If you are within the 30 days (I think) they will replace the ones that don't screw on all the way or will snag your yarn. Over all I like my set and my husband has started knitting with them too! The colors are cheerful and I love having only one small bag to keep most of my knitting tools.
ReplyDeleteoh i hope your new needles turn out to be just a lovely as they appear.
ReplyDelete