October 5, 2010

Yesterday

Our morning work table looked like this......
The "Star Map" is the current handwork of the middle little. He loves choosing the colours and is very meticulous regarding placement of the stars. He goes out at night to check the sky. We were inspired by a picture in a National Geographic of a star map.
You will also spy my knitting, some colouring books and some recipe books. Recipe books are consulted on a regular basis by my middle little and lists are formed of things he wants to cook. We ended up with these.....
Completely decadent but very yummy chocolate cupcakes. I haven't made this recipe (from this book) before and the addition of coffee was interesting. The flavour is totally out there. The littles can't eat them, but it is all about the mixing and baking for the middle little and the grown ups are enjoying them so all is not lost.

Oh and so much for weather forecasts these are the skies I woke to....
What happened to a week of rain??





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.
I heart comments and read every one. I try to answer questions quickly so be sure to pop back if you asked me something.