October 29, 2010

This Moment

{This moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple,special, extraordinary moment. A moment to pause, savor and remember. -Soule Mama



4 comments:

  1. Nawwwww!! What a cutie!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy celebrating! Now that is a cake to love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You have won the yarn prize in my Giveaway. If you can let me know your postal address I will get your green yarn off to you super quick :-)
    Thanks for entering. Leonie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! We are having a dino party for Cohen this year! Happy 4th Birthday!

    In answer to your question on my, since I can't find your email address! Yes, I brought the baskets at Ashmore for $12 each. I had been admiring something similar else where for $40 each but couldn't justify the price, so when I spotted these ones in the catalogue the hardest choice then was which colours to pick and how many to buy! Hubby decided that two would be enough. But the medium sized ones looked quite handy too... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.
I heart comments and read every one. I try to answer questions quickly so be sure to pop back if you asked me something.