We have been taking things quietly....
Getting ready for a big test next week......
Baking some gingerbread biscuits....
Finishing a little project....
Starting another....
A little bag of wishes....
We haven't been doing much, a little of this and a little of that....
A birthday coming up for a littlest little on Monday, where has that year gone? Very, very soon he will officially be a toddler!
I haven't managed to get my sewing machine out of the cupboard so I have nothing to report on quilt progress. Knitting has also been very slow. I have a couple of wip's that I am itching to get done, but the babe is reaching a milestone (walking!) and has become very clingy. So I need portable projects that I can pick up and put down quickly. In the meantime my to do list only seems to get longer!
Happy weekending friends.
xx
your littlest little and i share a birthday...huge smile.
ReplyDeleteps. i am a bit addicted to gingerbread lately too.
xo.