June 26, 2010

Black and White

As soon as I started I remembered why this has sat in my to do pile for about two years.......
I really don't like sewing fake fur, it slips all over the place and I have to rip and re-do the seams.
But this little.....
is getting a new bed all of his own. 
He is so excited to have a Mama made snuggly blanket for it, just like his big brother has. 
I can't disappoint him, it won't be long before mama made is totally passe and embarrassing.

But ugh fake fur....

Does anyone have any advice as to whether I need to pre-wash the backing fabric for the quilt?
Look at that blue, I heart it so and it is so very soft!
xx





3 comments:

  1. Two years! You're kidding. Where on earth does the time go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. he looks so cute standing there like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm thinking of starting my quilt soon....cant wait to see yours, thanking you for the lovely comment re my father..xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.
I heart comments and read every one. I try to answer questions quickly so be sure to pop back if you asked me something.