The babe (and consequently me) has woken every night at 2am in a coughing fit. It has been two weeks now. Both the other littles continue to battle coughs. We are bunkered down for the long haul.
Lots of tea and some of Bill's Dried Fig and Apple bread.
The weather has turned cold and wet in this last week of Autumn but the camellias which always signal the start of birthday season here are absolutely gorgeous....
The little vest is off the needles and he has been wearing it in order to keep his chest warm. It fits perfectly and looks lovely on, great colours for him.
Something to help Mama pass the time whilst her little ones heal.....
This yarn was to be longies but I have cast on a little jacket for the littlest one instead. Longies definitely next.
I love, love, LOVE his vest. The colour is amazing.
ReplyDeleteI hope you're all on the mend. It's so hard trying to get rid of things this time of year. We're into week four now and I'm just. so. over. it.
xx