April 16, 2010

A week of colds

The two littlest ones have had colds all week. It has been difficult. The babe has only wanted his Mama. He hasn't been sleeping well and our days have been taken up by snuggling and feeding on the couch. No time for much else.

They feel better today and we spent a little time playing and doing a new puzzle that I borrowed from the library. This puzzle has two layers and it took us ages to work it out the first time but the "Puzzle King" only needed to be shown once and now he can put it together in minutes.



Next we drove some cars...
And then it was time for lunch....
I'm so happy they are feeling better. 
Although now it seems the biggest little also has a cold and cough. Hopefully a quiet weekend will see him recovered. 
Quiet Autumn days at home, beautiful days, beautiful boys.

Have a restful weekend friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.
I heart comments and read every one. I try to answer questions quickly so be sure to pop back if you asked me something.