April 1, 2010

Unwelcome visitor

We have all been sick, going down like dominoes, only to be set up again and knocked down for the next round. So here are some happy pics to cheer me up.


This little one is my fruit lover. We are just starting to get the first of the new season apples.



Easter holidays have started, but first we had to have the Easter Bonnet Parade.


Something new for Mama to play with over the Easter break.



And look who is standing up and starting to cruise....... way too cute but where is my baby?

Happy Easter friends.




1 comment:

  1. Hello! I found your blog through the growing naturally site and I really enjoy it! Your kids are so adorable! Happy Easter to you!

    ~Helisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.
I heart comments and read every one. I try to answer questions quickly so be sure to pop back if you asked me something.