{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple,special, extraordinary moment. A moment to pause, savor and remember. -Soule Mama
It beautiful isn't it. These are our local Community Gardens. I have one plot here that I share with the others in the pic. We have heaps growing atm. Looking forward to our first harvest of potatoes soon.
Your blog is lovely. I really enjoy the clean lines of it. x
Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. I heart comments and read every one. I try to answer questions quickly so be sure to pop back if you asked me something.
This makes me insanely jealous and puts my small patch to shame!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your kinds words on my blog.
x
It beautiful isn't it. These are our local Community Gardens. I have one plot here that I share with the others in the pic. We have heaps growing atm. Looking forward to our first harvest of potatoes soon.
ReplyDeleteYour blog is lovely. I really enjoy the clean lines of it.
x