March 22, 2010

Pony ride.



The biggest little boy and I went to a birthday party on Saturday.
They had baby animals to pet and pony rides. He had three pony rides, which is a major breakthrough for him, up until now he has been very reticent around ponies and horses.
He loves feeding the baby animals though and is so gentle with them. Actually holding a chicken or duckling is the next step.

Unfortunately we think he must have eaten something that disagreed with him, and we had to leave early after he started vomiting. Poor baby he was so upset. Now he is worried that he will get sick at every birthday party and doesn't want to go to any more. Concerning as he has been invited to two this weekend.

Ah well I guess we will see how he feels when the time comes.

My sweet boy!



1 comment:

  1. Look at his face, it's like he is trying to smile while holding all that excitement in of 'mama I am actually on top of this pony, have a look at me!' what a great shot.
    If I could have a tribe of boys, I'd defiantly be a happy mumma. I love their out look our world, and there sweetness when it comes to animals. My Mr C is at a worm stage, he loves them and has a little worm farm he got for Christmas, but he won't touch them but will sit and tell them stories for half the day quite happily.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.
I heart comments and read every one. I try to answer questions quickly so be sure to pop back if you asked me something.