Happy half Birthday sweet boy. Where on earth does the time go?!
happy half birthday to your littlest one, wow I am kind of overwelmed by his stats..he's certainly a big healthy boy!
I love this upside down-ish shot of him. That perfectly round face. Beautiful boy. He sounds like such a joy. Enjoy.
Darling boy...how time flies...
Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.I heart comments and read every one. I try to answer questions quickly so be sure to pop back if you asked me something.
Happy half Birthday sweet boy. Where on earth does the time go?!
ReplyDeletehappy half birthday to your littlest one, wow I am kind of overwelmed by his stats..he's certainly a big healthy boy!
ReplyDeleteI love this upside down-ish shot of him. That perfectly round face. Beautiful boy. He sounds like such a joy. Enjoy.
ReplyDeleteDarling boy...how time flies...
ReplyDelete