January 11, 2010

Summer 6

We live in a rural area where there are many small farms and orchards. In Summer the roadside stalls  groan with fresh picked flowers and fruit, limes, rhubarb, avocados and honey. Lovely tomatoes, herbs and salad greens. The little stalls grow weathered over the years.






The peeling paint, the smell of the fruit and the sun on my back as I choose....
Summer is in full swing.
Jodi is the host for the Summer pics

I posted one of these photos over at my 365 - One a day blog. Thank you to everyone who has visited there. I am having fun finding something to photograph each day.

4 comments:

  1. The photos are screaming warm summer days to me, happy summering to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristi, and a happy summering to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see this is in hs label. We too hs and grow our own veggies, Love photography as this...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note.
I heart comments and read every one. I try to answer questions quickly so be sure to pop back if you asked me something.